Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Big shoes to fill...


  Tara loves shoes!  I may be to blame I admit.  She does have 3 pairs of tennis shoes!  I really don't think a 21 month old needs that many shoes of the same kind, but they were too cute to pass up!  She loves to try to put on her own shoes and she loves to put on our shoes.  Here her daddy helped her put on his size 13's!  
 Tara is a daddy's girl through and through!  This is her with one of his famous Square Deal t-shirts on!  Too cute!
 We had thanksgiving at our house this year for my side of the family.  Unfortunately we were unable to get together with George's side.  We are hosting x-mas eve for his side again this year so we will see them in a few weeks.  I think this was the best picture of all three girls.  Mila only wanted to sit for a few shots and then she was off!  So Tara stuck around to give Audrey some kisses!   She is going to be a great big sister some day!

 Here is our shining star!  I think my cousin was watching her and she took this picture.  She is so goofy sometimes!  

Tara is beginning to say 2 and 3 words at a time so there is never a dull moment around our house.  I love it when she makes connections like saying "Bless You" when someone does anything that sounds like a sneeze.  She also sings her ABC's and counts to 10.  She is also learning her letter sounds compliments of Leapfrog!  Not that I think kids should be learning from the TV but if she is going to watch something, I'd rather it be educational.  Being a teacher and all, she will have her fair share of educational "stuff".  She does love "The Little Mermaid" and "Tinkerbell" too.  I think the older she gets, the more fun she is!  I love her little voice and her facial expressions are priceless!  George finds it hard to get mad at her when she does something wrong because the look on her face is too cute to scold!  I am sure that will wear off eventually!  I am looking forward to x-mas and watching her light up when she opens her presents.  We'll be getting out the video camera for sure!

No comments: