Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Better Days Ahead



Things are looking much better these days. I still have my ups and downs but for the most part it seems to be more ups than downs. It still hurts when I hear of someone new pregnant or someone complaining of being pregnant, which I know first hand that being pregnant isn't all that great at times and I am guilty of complaining myself but now I have a whole new perspective of things. So if you are ever in the presence of someone who has miscarried recently or perhaps someone who is having trouble conceiving at all try to avoid complaining! I could possibly be guilty of doing that as well. I hope not as some of my dearest friends have been in my situation. I can only hope that I did not seem ungrateful for being pregnant or having a child. It truly is great and I can't wait for another chance to have one. I believe that everything happens for a reason and I know that there was a good reason for this unfortunate event but I am hopeful that it will work out next time. To say the least, I am very excited about the "next time".


On a lighter note...

I was fortunate enough to do some Christmas pictures last weekend. I wanted to share some of my little buddy, Tyler. His mom brought him over last weekend so we could cuddle and I could get my T-time! Of course, I always love hanging out his mom too. So here are a few from his x-mas photo shoot!