Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Coming soon May 2009

Yes, we are having another baby! We thought it was time to give Tara a friend to play with so around May 22nd we will be blessed with #2. I am a little nervous about caring for 2 kids as I feel overwhelmed at times with just 1. I don't know how people do it! I guess I will soon find out. We are very excited and hope for a healthy baby. I do not want to find out what it is this time like we did for Tara. I think it will be exciting to have done it both ways. I am sure it will kill me not to find out but I don't mind surprises.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHH! Congratulations!!! This is such exciting news!

Love
Emily, Dave, Asher & Fetus WHO STILL HAS NO NAME

Jay and Emily said...

Congrats! Great news!