Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Anywhere But Here.

I don't even know where to begin. I had thought I would be able to write about it. Instead, I am going to direct you to a page that is very similar to what I went through. (sorry Emily, but you are a much better writer than me, and thanks!) It even happened on a Wednesday. Instead of 5 weeks, 6 days, my ultrasound showed 9 weeks, 1 day. This was exactly 4 days after my ultrasound that showed a heartbeat of 166. http://captainhambone.typepad.com/not_that_you_asked/2007/11/grieving.html
Right now, I just feel empty. I can't get over that there was once something living and growing inside of me and now there's not.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I will say a silent prayer for you tonight.

Anonymous said...

Kim, I am thinking of you and sending my love.
-Hayley

Jay and Emily said...

Kim,

I am so sorry. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Take your time and allow yourself this time to grieve and heal.

Emily K