Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Monkey Business, Ho Ho No!, Model in training

The other day I found Tara sitting on the rocking chair with all of her monkeys! She does have a lot of them!



Saturday we went to have breakfast with Santa and needless to say Tara was not too thrilled about the man in the red suit. We managed to get a quick family picture before child services came for torturing my child!




Today my friend Jenni brought her daughter over for her x-mas pictures and we got some really cute ones! Emmy is a beautiful little girl so it wasn't too hard to get some great shots. The only trouble we had was getting her to sit still! This age is SO hard to get good pictures.




I think this one was my favorite! So precious!


I have yet to do Tara's christmas pictures. I tried last weekend and was all set and ready to go and my lens would not focus. I have to send it in to get fixed. Luckily, George got me a new one for x-mas so he let me open it early. I was going to do it this weekend but Tara has a cold and does not feel good. She is very moody! We were just about to go to a birthday party on Saturday night when Tara decided to have a meltdown so we ended up staying home. I wasn't about to drive a half hour only to turn around and come back because she can't decide whether to be happy or upset. She needed to get her sleep anyway and I didn't want her sharing her cold with anyone else. So I will attempt her pictures yet again this week. I will post them as soon as I do!

2 comments:

Mommy K said...

So when was Tara born...I think she and Carter about exactly the same age...his b-day is 3/2/07...
Crazy! She's a little sweet pea, for sure-thanks for sharing her with a stranger like me!
Have a great Christmas.
=) Katie Hoyt

Unknown said...

Great pics! Love the Santa shot. We had the same problem with Griffin. We all had to get in it. WOW Emmy looks so much like Jenni. - Jay