Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

'Tis the Season!



Potty time! Okay, so not really. I saw the potty seat at Walmart last week and thought "What the heck?" I let Tara chose between the princess seat and the surfer girl seat. She pointed to the surfer girl seat and I put it in the cart. When we got home, she kept saying "Potty seat? Potty seat?" So I got it out for her and let her sit on it. I even gave her a book! I tried my best to be enthusiastic about it so she would see that it was a good thing. It didn't last long and she didn't go but eventually she will have to. If she knew better, she would probably kill me for posting this picture!!

On to the Christmas festivities...
Every year we attend the Smith's Christmas party at their house Christmas Eve Eve. It is a chance for us to get together with people we don't see often and some we only see this once a year. It was another great party. A little more low key this year as more and more of our friends have kids that keep us from misbehaving and getting out of control like we would have a few years ago! Not a bad thing for most of us! I struggled to stay upbeat and positive with the prego's and newborns that surrounded me. Even though it has been 45 days, I still have thoughts in my head of "What would have been..." I guess it being the holidays doesn't help matters either.
I did get this cute picture of Tara and KJ before we headed off to the Smith's. For some reason, kids love the dog cage!


Christmas Eve brought us together with George's side of the family. The kids had a blast playing together and with their new toys!


Here, Reagan, Katelyn, and Gavin pose for a group shot.


Here is Tara after opening her new baby doll. (the one on her right is Reagan's)
After opening her baby, she wanted nothing to do with presents. She got what she wanted!


Here they are sitting at the "kids" table.

This was the best shot I got. They are all looking at least. Tara was not in the mood for pictures as you can see.

Christmas morning we spent at home putting together Tara's new playhut. She really only liked it when I was going through it. Thank goodness I can fit!

After we opened presents at home and got cleaned up, we headed over to my mom and dad's to have Christmas with them and the Falker clan. Here is a pic with Mila, Nichole, and Tara.

Here are more random pics from the day. Tara getting kisses from Mila and giving them to Audrey. And the last one is her asleep on the living room floor while Mila danced around her to her new Dance Cam. She was exhausted but her nap was short lived and 20 minutes later she was back to join the action.
Hope your holidays were all great!

No comments: