Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Christmas gift idea...

Last weekend we went up north to my parents cabin. My dad and George went up Friday morning and my mom, Tara, and I went up after I got out of work. Over a year ago, George had this great idea to move one of the walls up there to make more room in the main living space. So, naturally he got suckered into helping with the project. George is known as the "idea man" in my family since he always has these "great" ideas but in the end he makes more work for himself. So him and my dad had to go up to pick up the trim and begin working. My brother, Sarah, and the girls arrived shortly after we did and then my brother was to pick up where George left off. You see, we couldn't stay Saturday night because I had a very important date!
With New Kids On The Block!!!!! It was one of the best concerts I have ever been to! Don't make fun, you know you wanted to be there! We had really great seats and really great company. I should have some pictures of them in the near future. Back to up north. Tara had a blast playing with her cousin Mila. If you are in need of a good Christmas gift, just blow up an air mattress and let the fun begin. Watch this video to see the instructions on how to set it up! Why do we spend money on expensive toys again?? They played on this for over 30 minutes!






They also had a lot of fun in the bath tub!



Gotta love the hair do's! Thanks Uncle Christopher!

My future photographer!

And her model below! You go Mila!

This is actually who Tara was taking a picture of. It was too cute!

Let's stall bedtime by playing with Uncle George/Daddy.

Up next: Halloween pictures and don't forget the NKOTB pictures!

No comments: