Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

18 months and Going, Going, Going...

Well, I guess she is almost 19 months old now! Wow, how time flies! Tara is just getting over a cold which she graciously shared with her cousin, grandma, and papa. I always encourage her to
share! Honestly though, she got the cold from me which is my annual welcome-back-to-school/work, sickness! Aw, good to be back though! Not really. This past week as soon as my foot stepped into our house and Tara heard that mommy was home, it was not-stop whining and crying until bedtime. It begins again when she wakes up and realizes that her mommy is going to leave her again unless I am fortunate enough leave before she wakes up. Lately this is not the case so my time spent with her has been full of whining and crying, eventually from both of us! Anyway, here are some pictures from the last month.
Coloring is a new favorite activity of Tara's. Mostly on the pages but a few marks on the couch, floor, elephant, etc.
An attempt at 18 month pictures but without success. I am going to try again this weekend and then it's off to Kiddie Kandids. I have some ideas I want to try including a Tutu and a lollipop so we'll see how it works out.
Oh, this isn't Tara but her very good (and very cute!) friend KJ. He was a good boy for his pictures when he came over this past Sunday, which I can't wait to share with his momma! She is going to love them!
My parents took Tara up north with them this past weekend while I had to work and we had a wedding for George's cousin. We went up Saturday morning and stayed for the day to get in one last boat ride before the cold hits! Tara had a great time despite her cold. She got to see her cousins Mila and Audrey. She loves playing with them! Mila and Tara didn't want to take turns driving the boat so Papa let them both. They didn't want to share at first but eventually they agreed that there was enough room on Papa's lap for both of them (for now!). Next year Papa will have to add Audrey to his lap and then we might have some issues!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right- KJ's mama is very excited to see those pictures! Thanks for taking them with me.

Jay and Emily said...

Great pics Kim. Thanks for sharing! You're slacking on the blog a little....get posting! - Jay