Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Countdown!

Being a school teacher I get to look forward to the summer months in a different way than other people with regular jobs. I say regular with no harm intended. Just meaning that since I am brave enough to be in charge of 25+ pre-teens, I am deemed worthy of having a couple months off! Of course, just because I am not working, does not mean I won't be busy. Being home with our one year old is work enough. A week after school gets out we will be attending our close friends' wedding in PUNTA CANA!!! Yeah, it's okay to be jealous! Actually, this is our second destination wedding. Last year we went to Mexico to celebrate Tara's Godfather's wedding. We had a blast and got some much needed rest after 4 months with a colicky baby. Thanks to Grandma and Papa Nyeholt! They must have enjoyed it though or they wouldn't be babysitting again for us this time. Of course, Tara is a very chatty toddler so it makes for a more enjoyable time.

10 days to go!

No comments: