Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bringing you up to speed...


Okay, let's back up a little bit. I will tell you how we got to where we are now. George and I met over 9 years ago. We grew up in the same town and went to the same high school. The end of my senior year we began dating. I then went away to college at Michigan State University to pursue something with children. Meanwhile, George (who knew a little more about what he wanted to do with his life than I did) was becoming an entrepreneur and started his own roofing and siding business. After one year at State I transferred to Saginaw Valley State University where I met some great friends and eventually graduated with a degree in Elementary Education. George and I continued to date and after some time (6 years to be exact!) he decided I was worthy of being his wife! On April 29, 2006 we were married. The following year we welcomed a beautiful little girl into the world, Tara Nichole. Currently, I am teaching fifth grade and George continues to excel with his business. I think that about does it.

No comments: