Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Better days ahead

I was looking forward to the nice long weekend and spending it with my daughter and husband in which we had no "real" plans. As it turns out, by Monday I was ready to go back to work! Tara was unusually whiny and clingy. She had a low grade fever on Thursday and Friday but with new teeth coming in I wasn't too worried. By Sunday, she was throwing up and not sleeping good at night. Therefore, I was not sleeping either. Coincidentally, we are working on getting the idea of "sharing" into Tara's current, copy cat life but sharing the flu with her father wasn't exactly what we had in mind. Monday was George's turn. Meanwhile, I had hurt my back while trying to lift Tara up during her "need to be within touching distance at all times" mood. Thank goodness we have Yager! (the dog, that is) He was the only one who could soothe Tara and give me a minute to myself!




Everyone is feeling better now, except my back, which I threw out attempting to vacuum last night! Oh, well. I am going to have Dr. Glavich fix it tomorrow!
7 days to go! I am so ready!

1 comment:

Jay and Emily said...

Hi Kim,

I am so happy to have you as a fellow blogging buddy. Thanks for the comment on Carson's site and for linking to us. Your daughter is adorable and your blog is great. I will be linking to you too as soon as I figure out how. I am still new to this stuff. Congrats on only having a few days of work left. I know you will enjoy being with your babe! I hope you are feeling better soon. Hang in there.

Emily