Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Catching up!

It has been a long time since the last post so I am going to try to catch up as best I can. I thought I would be able to keep up with this but the end of the school year is so busy I found it low on the priority list and then of course summer started.

In May we took Tara to the zoo and she absolutely loved it! I think I have George talked in to going to the Toledo zoo which I hear is awesome! Hopefully that trip will be sooner than later as my belly continues to grow and my normal activities continue to be lessened and more difficult.

Ready to go!
<:AtomicElement>
On our way.
<:AtomicElement>
The butterfly house was Tara's favorite.
<:AtomicElement>
<:AtomicElement>

She also loved the water fountain.


Tara enjoyed stopping to the smell the flowers. Probably something we could all learn from!


The end of the trip was spent riding in style!




This is just a random picture from the park in Allenton. She is still not a fan of swings but enjoyed it for a little bit.


As promised, a belly pic. This is at 17 weeks so yes it is a little behind! I will share my latest one as soon as I take it! I have lots more to share including my 2nd row, NKOTB concert!!! Stay tuned!








No comments: