Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Two" much fun!


Yup, Tara's shirt says it all! She is going to be a Rockstar someday! Oh and a big sister! She wouldn't cooperate when I wanted her to (surprise!) so I took a picture of just the shirt because I think it's adorable! We are expecting a second child at the end of September if everything goes well. I can't wait for Tara to be a big sister and I am eager to see how she handles it. I think she will be a big help and enjoy having someone else to play with besides mom and dad! Of course after the last pregnancy I have been nervous that something might go wrong and my first trimester was spent checking to see if I still had "symptoms" of pregnancy. I had 3 ultrasounds in the beginning and then heard the heartbeat at 12 weeks after what seemed like an eternity (the nurse had a difficult time finding it and then kept saying that my heartbeat was interfering - it was probably only 3 minutes but it seemed like an hour!) After the last ultrasound I feel much more confident that this one will make it the whole 9 months! Although I am not looking forward to a fat and sober summer, I know it will be worth it. I may also like that I can cover up my post-baby body with sweatshirts and sweaters in the winter! Of course, I have vowed to eat better and exercise more this time around. Some things are easier said that done... I am hoping that the hot weather and being home with Tara all summer will keep me busy and away from the food! We shall see!

1 comment:

Jay and Emily said...

Congratulations. We are thrilled for you. Tara will love being mommy's helper! I know how you feel about summer!!!! I have never been PG in the summer either. Enjoy this time. Thinking of you - Emily and Jay