Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Pics and another busy weekend!

Last Thursday our friend Laura invited us out to the lake that is on part of their family's farm. The kids played in the water and in the sand while the mom's had some adult conversation! I think a good time was had by all!





This is a video of Tara talking to baby KJ while he is in his car seat. I think she woke him up! oops!

Thursday nights I have softball so Tara gets daddy all to herself. They always have a good time together. Bath time is their favorite way and I have gotten a few videos sent to me on my phone during my game.


A few weeks ago we had our family pictures taken at Heritage Park. I think I mentioned it in an earlier post. Anyway, here are a few of my favorite shots.













All of the Tencza grandkids! I love Tara's look in this one. You can tell she is cracking up at something funny!








Our happy little family!




The entire Tencza family together for one nice picture.




The cousins showing their "true" selves. Tara looking like she has no idea what's going on!

This past weekend was as usual, very busy. Saturday Tara and I drove down to Dearborn for a bridal shower for George's cousin, Stephanie. First, we stopped at Lakeside to pick up the family pictures and then we met up with Kelly and Reagan at their house. We jumped in their car and rode the rest of the way with them. Tara and Reagan had fun sitting in the back together and had so much fun at the shower that they passed out on the way home!




Saturday night we ended up at the bar celebrating George's birthday. Most of our closest friends joined us so it was a great night! Some of us had more fun that others I think!
Sunday we spent most of the day recovering, after we went to breakfast of course, and later in the day we went out to the Ligon Lake for some ice cream cake! Yum!


No comments: